Wednesday, March 21

Wednesday Look: Dog Walking Chic

Today, I went over to my friend Rob's house
and we went on a walk with his adorable dog Finny. 
I loved my outfit...
so I forced Rob to take pictures of me while we walked.
I have really nice friends, who support my style blogging addictions. 

hehe

Anyways, today the weather was really nice,
 but still not warm enough to go without a sweater. 
Hence, I had to wear tights, and my usual layered scheme. 
I am laughing now at my last blog post on plaid-
since I am wearing dots here-

whatever. 

I love this cardigan. It goes with absolutely everything. 
This look was very casual smart with a girlie, vintage twist.  

Here are some pictures of this look:


I love these vintage shoes- so much fun to pair with outfits. 

I think my outfit is really cute, but how cute is Finny?!

These earrings are awesome.
I wish they stood out more with this outfit, since they kinda blended in with my hair. 
Sometimes I just feel silly having my picture taken. 


Seriously, OBSESSED!


Look:

Metallic Woven Flats: Vintage, circa 1980s
Ribbed Cream Tights
High Waisted Shorts: F21
Sheer White Blouse: Express
Polka Dot Cardigan: Cherokee, Target
Black Beaded Necklace: Vintage, circa 1960s
Bag: Mother's Fendi
Cross Earrings: F21
Plastic Ring: H&M

xx, 
Akl

2 comments: