Wednesday, March 7

It's been a hot minute...

I was on a roll with my blogging game, but then I went to Vegas this weekend,
 and I think I have finally recovered. 
Wow, what  a crazy place!
I have come to the conclusion that it is not a place with extraordinary  style-
 just lots of hooker heels and tight potato sacks. 
Honestly, I am so happy to be home. 
I did take some pictures of looks that I was wearing, but the pictures were too ridiculous. 

NOTE TO SELF: do not take photos while in Vegas- they will come to haunt you later. 

Here are just a few though some the first day we arrived.
 I love these bright orange high waisted pants with the anchor design. 
So cute, and looked perfect paired with the aqua tank. 
Vegas was surprisingly cold, so it was a great thing I remember my leather jacket. 





Vegas Day Look: 
Shirt: Forever21
Pants: Forever21
Leather Jacket: Lakeland, Southport, UK
Wedges: Kelsi Dagger
Spiked Earrings: Forever21
Sunglasses: H&M
Bag: Mulberry 

xxx, 
Akl

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is seriously adorable and your writing made me laugh. So happy you're back in California!! I missed you!

    ReplyDelete