Sunday, March 18

Saint Paddy's Day

This year Saint Patrick's day was super cold and windy. 
It was such a necessity to layer up today- lots of walking around and being outside. 

I decided to wear this skirt and cropped long sleeve shirt
that I layered with a hoodie shawl and floral trench on top of. 

I love this floral trench that I got at Forever21 years ago- 
sometimes the best finds are ones that are not uber expensive. 

A lot of people were giving me grief about not wearing green, 
but my response, "this is clearly an under saturated olive green, duh". 

Here are some more pictures of this look: 

Bag matching with an awesome vintage car.












This ring will never get old- seriously goes with every outfit! 

Vintage clip of my mother's.


St. Paddy's Look:

Floral Trench; F21

Hoodie Shawl; Cabi
Cropped Shirt: UK Style by French Connection; Sears
Skirt;  H&M
Navy Tights: H&M
Lime Dotted Tan Knee Highs; F21
Plastic Cocktail Ring; H&M
Vintage Shell Clip; circa 1983; Bought in California




                                                                              xxx,
                                                                              Akl

No comments:

Post a Comment