Saturday, March 10

Green Shorts for the Spring Time

I love my new green shorts because they are the perfect color for spring. 
The little blue button details are really cute too. 
Sometimes I hate shopping at stores like F21 and H&M because the details, whether its weird buttons or bizarre prints, can be simply tacky.
Buuuuutttt these green shorts were definitely the exception! 


Still loving the trend of polka dots- just trying to get all my use before they run their course ;)
I love this cashmere sweater shirt that my sister snagged for me. She works wardrobe in film/TV, and this was a treasure from NBC's The Playboy Club. 
Green Shorts Look:
Sweater: UK Style by French Connection; Sears
Cashmere Sweater Top; Vintage, circa 1960s
Green Shorts: F21
Dotted Tights: H&M
Booties: Steve Madden
Necklace: H&M

xxx, 
Akl


1 comment:

  1. I love the green shorts and the polka dots! Your pics are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete