Monday, February 13

Vintage Sweater in the Rain

Well, I am definitely not in the desert anymore! Today, the weather was pretty miserable with the rain, but that doesn't mean your fashion has to suffer. I am wearing a vintage mohair sweater that my aunt gave me on my Arizona trip. It is so fabulous and warm! I absolutely love colors and different patterns which one can see with this look: neon orange, rainbow sweater, lime skirt, and blue tights. 



Love my rain booties :)


So amazing. Vintage pieces are always great because clothes were made so much better years ago!


I am such a detail oriented freak! I am obsessed with braiding my hair at the moment. It is so easy to do once you get the hang of it, and there are so many different kinds of styles. I also LOVE Hello Kitty!


Such a great find at Forever. It comes in green too! I had to debate really hard on which one to buy!


Rainy Day Look
Rain Booties: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
Navy Tights: H&M
Neon Bag: Forever21
Shirt: J.Crew
Sweater: Vintage
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Talbots
Hair Tie: Target



                                                                                xxx,
                                                                                Akl

3 comments:

  1. LOOKING ABSOLUTELY LOVELY! SUCH A CUTE OUTFIT!
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO FOLLOW EACH OTHER?
    XOXO,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED GIRL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Outfit!!!...

    Kisses

    Lay & Mitsue

    http://airedevainilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the details AKL!!! That Hello Kitty hair tie is too cute!

    ReplyDelete