Tuesday, February 21

Steal Look: Pattern Mixture

Today, I felt like being creative with my look.


The result: a crazy combination of patterns, prints, and colors. This outfit is also a complete steal- considering I bought half of it on sale! hehe...

H&M cardigan for $10 off & an Express blouse that I got for $11 (originally $80)!!
Vintage jewelry (okay, maybe not such a steal! )


The shoes are Jeffery Campbell that I found at Nordstrom's Rack for only $48! (I also had to buy a magenta pair...the deal was too good not to take advantage of it!)

Cardigan: H&M
Sheer Blouse: Express
Skirt: Forever 21
Tights: H&M
Shoes: JC "Friend"
Jewelry: Vintage
I always love a good steal :)

                                                                              xxx,
                                                                              Akl

1 comment:

  1. found your blog through LB! LOVE what you did here with the mixing of patterns.
    so so cute!
    maybe if you have time, you'd like to see my blog. :)
    xxx
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete