Tuesday, February 28

Oscar Review

My favorite part of any award show is the fashion, duh! 
The Oscars were great on Sunday night, even though I think I saw only 10 percent of the films nominated. 
Oops! 
Thank you, reality TV, for the minor distraction.
 Anyways, back to the uhmazziiiing fashion from the Oscars....

Michelle Williams looking absolutely stunning in this red tulle gown by Louis Vuitton. I love the peplum detail!

I love her funky style and pixie cut. She has always fashionably stood out among young Hollywood.
I think it is only right to show Meryl some love. She is such an amazing actress. I dug how she was an Oscar herself in this Lavin gown. 
Rose Byrne is so awesome. I loved her white jumpsuit at the SAG Awards and I am still loving her  style! This 70's inspired look is super fabulous. 
The back of this Vivienne Westwood sequin gown is just to die for. The jewelry by Chanel is also just gorgeous!
Rooney is so cool style wise. Of course, she would rock this avant-garde gown with very little jewelry. I love this Givenchy Couture gown.
                                                     

It drapes and fits her body like a glove. 
One of my style icons. I love Gwyneth, and she looks super fabulous in this Tom Ford gown. I love her style because she is always so elegant and chic. She makes it look like it took no effort at all! Who doesn't love some luxe-minimal??

Penelope Cruz always rocks the red carpet- the Oscars were no exception. I love how she rocked a different color other than red, black, and white. Her off the shoulder lavender ball gown, by Armani Prive,  is just fabulous.


xxx,
Akl

                                             






No comments:

Post a Comment