Monday, February 27

Late Afternoon Spring Look

I love my new shirt that I randomly found while shopping at F21. Typically I don't feel very comfortable going braless, but sometimes fashion calls for it.
 Good thing my girlfriend Jackie was there to give me some confidence!! ;)
This spring, I am all about prints and colors!
 I love how the teal looks against the black shorts, allowing the floral print to stand out. It's still chilly outside, so warm sweaters and tights are still a must. I love this vintage cashmere sweater; it literally goes with any outfit. The boots are vintage Gucci, which once belonged to my grandmother. 
The contrast of textures- the heavy boots and sweater paired with the light cotton shirt and shorts- is a great way to rock that "in-between seasons" look. 

Jackie and I are printed out.

                
 
             
   

Oh yeah, and afterwards we got amazing Indian food at this place called Curry Up Now!
Jackie is posing with her deconstructed samosa, and her boyfriend Justin is hiding in the back with his munchies :)
We always have the best (and stylish) times together! 
Late Afternoon Spring Look:
Cropped Blue Shell: Forever21
Black Floral High Waisted Shorts: Top Shop, on sale for 10 Euros
Cashmere Cardigan,  Vintage
Dotted Tights: H&M
Boots: Gucci, Vintage
Bug Cocktail Ring, Vintage
Necklace, Urban Outfitters

xxx, 
Akl

4 comments:

  1. cute shorts! and the top is super sexy - looks great - i'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it once the summer hits. :)
    xxx
    Ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the outfit! great styling and you look hot

    also great you are a member of the #NoBraREvolution

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think

    Fashion by He

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you! I'm glad I was able to help you find your confidence. You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look gorgeous!!! your shorts are perfect !!!!
    amazing blog!!
    xx
    Mitsue & Lay
    http://airedevainilla.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete