Tuesday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day. Sadly, my boyfriend lives in LA, so I won't be able to spend it with him, but I have had a great GALentine Day :) I went to the mall with my girlfriend Grace and found some great deals on some wonderful treasures for my Vegas trip coming up  in 3 weeks!! 
I really don't like the color red, and I also was not feeling any pink hues, so I opted for blues/greens with an accent of red. I do love showing some holiday spirit, but let's be real: people need to remember that holidays are not themed parties (i.e. too many hearts, pink dots, lips, xo's, etc can just be really pushing the limit).
Don't get me wrong though- I love LOVE and what this holiday stands for :) 


Totally feeling this color/pattern combination: teal, navy, and grey leopard. 
An Arizona Shopping Treasure: Franco Sarto Oxfords- saved $48 dollars!!
Love my Daisy Necklace- 21st birthday gift from my aunt.


Being Festive ;)



Valentine Look:
Jacket: Forever 21
Shirt: Forever21
Pants: United Colors of Benetton
Oxfords: Franc Sarto
Daisy Necklace: Azendi
Bag: Burberry




                                                                           xoxo,
                                                                             Akl



No comments:

Post a Comment