Wednesday, June 13

Lady Like

I wore this look while I was working the other day. 
Jackie came by the store and we just stepped outside quickly to take these shots. 
I love this dress because it can be worn so many different ways. 
The last time I wore it, I layered a multicolored blouse underneath. 
This time around, my look was much more simple- 
I used my accessories as a pop of color. 






Jackie and I always need our duo shots-- model behavior for sureeeeee. 

Dress: Sway 
Flats: Steven by Steven Madden 
Bag: Theory
Sunnies: Sway 
Necklace: F21

xx, 
Akl

2 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous and so are the sunglasses! I've never heard of the brand "Sway" but will definitely check it out now.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with that bag! Very Dita!

    ReplyDelete