Friday, June 1

lunch break

I've been so busy working that it's hard to find time to take looks.
Jackie came by the store with some lunch and we did a really quick shoot. 
I love my new hi-lo lace tank from F21, so cute and perfect for the summer!
Typically I would not wear the long sleeve shirt underneath, 
but  I had to be appropriate for work! :p
And in case you were wondering, our lunch
(Curry Up Now burritos) were amaziiiing!








Look:
Lace Navy Tank: F21
Navy Long Sleeve: J.Crew
High-Waisted Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Woven Loafers
Bag: the Sak

xx,
Akl


1 comment:

  1. i absolutely adore how you styled this. such a great way to incorporate a lace piece into work wear.
    love the jewels and the color of the pants too hun!

    xx
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete