Thursday, June 28

Multiple Versions: Dotted Button Up

I think I am absolutely in love with this silk dotted blouse. 
Something about its abstracted dots, making them look like olives in my opinion, 
makes this shirt unique from every other dotted shirt out there. 
I literally have been wearing it non stop...
yesterday I decided to pair it with my new shorts from Urban. 
The combination of geometric shapes was so much fun!
Unfortunately, once I got to the city, my look had to become a bit more weather appropriate.
AKA throw on the layers and pull on the leggings. 
It gets so damn breezy in the bay. 
But hey, I can't complain about the weather...
at least the sun was out rather than the fog :P







Look: 
Silk Dotted Blouse: Cabi
Navy Printed Shorts: BDG; Urban Outfitters
Hooded Shawl: Cabi
Green Pointed Flats: Steve Madden
Sunnies: H&M
Ring: H&M

xx,
Akl

No comments:

Post a Comment