Sunday, April 1

Saturday Day Shopping

I wore this look yesterday, but was a biiit too lazy to edit and post. 

Anyways, I went to this amazing store Union Made
 with Jackie to find a gift for her boy toy. I LOVE this store.
 Seriously too amazing and some good news:
there is a small section of women's clothing. 
I firmly believe every male should check this store out. ASAP.

Here are some pictures of my outfit, after we got Justin's gift. 







  

Saturday Shopping Look:
Black Caped Jacket: Forever21
Purple Striped Oxford: A&E
White Cashmere Sweater: Vintage
Cable Knit Leggings
Polka Dot Knee Highs: Forever21
Rain Boots: Vivienne Westwood for Melissa
Necklace: H&M
Ring: H&M

xxx, 
Akl


1 comment:

  1. I'm in luurrveee with your jacket.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete