Saturday, April 14

New Jeans

Don't you love that feeling of wearing no jeans...
I think I'll be wearing these till there are actually real holes!
In my opinion, fashion is all about fun, whether it is mixing colors or prints, 
and today I think I conquered how many prints one can wear: 
hearts, snakeskin, flowers, and cats
(who knew these would all look so good paired together). 
Today was a really hard day for Jackie and I- 
we were just being way too silly...









Look:

Daisy Cardigan: F21
Pink Shirt: Zara
Ripped Jeans: F21
Car Taps: Jeffery Campbell
Pearl Necklace: J.Crew
Heart Earrings: F21
Rings: Vintage
Brown Bangle with Silver Trim: Vintage
Wooden Bangles: River Island
Leather Snakeskin Bag: hand-me-down from Mom :)

xx, 
Akl

4 comments:

  1. What lovely outfits ! The flower cardigan is super cute <3

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfits! Love it! :)

    xoxo,
    Taylor

    taylormorgandesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those jeans are fab! i must get myself a pair. They look super comfy which i'm sure makes you happy. :)
    xx
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete