Thursday, August 9

Hot Summer Afternoon




Lace Hi-Lo Tank: Forever21; Floral High Waisted Shorts: TopShop; Green Flats: Steve Madden; Jade Necklace: Vintage, circa 1970s; Sunnies: H&M; Hoops: Forever21

The last few days have been beautiful in California! 
The weather has been scorching, so I decided to wear this loose fitting lace tank. 
I love its gold button details and peter pan collar-
so girly-but the hem gives it a bit of an edge.
This season, I don't think anyone can go wrong with floral print. 
I snagged these Top Shop shorts for under 20 dollars, 

while traveling in England two summers ago. 
I wanted to give a very special thank you to my friend Katie, who took these pictures for me! 
She was such a great sport and I think we might have found a new career outlet for her:
art direction! 

xx,
Akl

P.S. Total DC whore, not sorry about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment